- Real food 101 – transitioning from a SAD (standard american diet) to a real food/ holistic/WAPF/GAPS/AIP/Paleo or intuitive eating
- Soaking and sprouting grains, beans, legumes, seeds and nuts
- Lacto fermentation (sauerkraut & others)
- Kombucha and Jun
- Sourdough (1.5 hour class)
- Raw dairy – yogurt, whey, cream cheese, etc.
- Baking with nut flours and coconut flour
- Bone/Meat Broths
When scheduling, please alert me to any and all food allergies and intolerances. 🙂
Every class will include some form of take-home food. I operate on a sliding scale (pay what you are able), with a suggested range of $50 – $120 per hour/class. And, offer assistance on a need-basis. When scheduling a class, I ask for a small deposit (via Paypal). The deposit is refundable if canceling seven days before the scheduled class. This is because some foods take a long time to prepare for class demonstration. Classes take place at my spacious home in Providence.
Group classes (up to 4 people) available for a discounted per person rate. Larger group classes and workshops, which would take place in your business, are also available.
Occasionally I offer free community workshops/classes! Follow me on Facebook or Instagram @rachael_wellness_chef to be notified of when I schedule a community event!
If you have any questions, or if there’s a topic that you are interested in, but is not listed, please let me know.
Contact Rachael via email for scheduling and class information at: